Real Techniques Makeup Brushes
Hi Chummers, let’s talk about brushes. Before this purchase, I have two Beauty Cosmetics brush set, an ELF brush set, and a couple of BYS brushes. I was quite happy with them but I still want to try other brands and compare. I’ve been eyeing Real Techniques makeup brushes for quite some time now because I read/watched reviews of its quality plus they’re fairly priced. Besides that, I also want to have a set that will only be used for myself.
1. Real Techniques – on location | travel essentials PhP950. This includes a 2-in-1 case + stand and three brushes – essential foundation brush, multi-task brush, and domed shadow brush.
2. Real Techniques – your eyes/enhanced | starter set PhP950. This includes a 2-in-1 case + stand and five brushes – base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, pixel-point eyeliner brush, and brow brush.
3. Real Techniques – duo-fiber collection (limited edition) PhP1,000. This includes three brushes – duo-fiber face brush, duo-fiber contour brush, and duo-fiber eye brush.
4. Real Techniques – your finish/perfected | stippling brush PhP550.
5. Real Techniques – your finish/perfected | blush brush PhP600.
I bought all these online from candyloveart by Joyce Sola on a Monday and was able to receive these on a Wednesday thru XEND. Thank you for the fast transaction, Ms. Joyce!
I see on the packaging that Real Techniques is encouraging the buyers to watch step-by-step tutorials on how to get the best from the brushes on their website www.realtechniques.com so I’m definitely going to check it out.
So there you go, my mini brush haul. I’ll be posting reviews on each brush/item soon. Please watch out for it. Bye!